1) First, the rice. Rinse a few times in a pan, then add water to cover about half a centimetre above the rice. Bring to the boil, cover, then leave to simmer for 20 minutes.
2) Preheat oven to 220 degrees C. Cut a few slits in each duck breast. Pan fry for a few minutes on each side.
3) Mix the marmalade, orange juice and soy sauce in a large bowl. Add the duck and turn to cover with the sauce completely.
4) Transfer to a baking tray and roast for about 10 minutes.
5) In the last 5 minutes of the rice cooking, add the pak choi whole into the pan and recover.
6) Turn the pan off and leave to sit, covered, for 5 minutes.
7) Allow the duck to rest for a few minutes before slicing and serve with the steamed rice and pak choi.