I need simple no fail recipes, this is one of them. The peanut butter and choc chips can be omitted and/or replaced with anything else you like. 1 1/2 cup oats with 1 cup raisins is another fave combo.
1. Cream butter and sugar until white and fluffy. I chuck butter into microwave until its softer so its easier to cream.
2. Mix in egg --> Vanilla --> Flour + baking soda until well combined.
3. Chuck in peanut butter n choc chips and mix.
4. At this point, the mixture should be like soft ice cream. If it isn't, chuck in some milk.
5. Using tablespoons, make 12 cookie balls and plop onto a well greased baking tray. Make sure you keep them well apart from each other, coz you don't want a ginormous cookie.
5. Chuck into a 170C preheated oven, and bake for 10 minutes if you like chewy, and 15 minutes if you like crispy/chewy, 20 if you like crispy.
6. Makes 12 ok-ish big cookies, could make 6 diabetic inducing ones, or 24 less guilt-inducing per serving cookies.
7. NOTES!!! The original recipe called for 1/2 cup white and 1/2 cup brown sugar. Too sweet for me, but for people who need continuous sugar rushes, by all means, add more.