- 1 cup of milk
- 20 grams of yeast
- 1 tea spoon of baking powder
- 1 table spoon of sugar
- 2 cups of wheat flour plus 2 table spoons
- 2 table spoons of oil
- 1 tea spoon of salt
- 1/2 can of red bean paste
- Mix 1/2 cup of milk with 2 table spoons of flour, sugar and yeast. Put it in warm place, wait till mixture doubles.
- In large bowl sift flour, add salt, baking powder, 1/2 cup of milk, oil and yeast mixture. Mix well and knead till dough becomes smooth and uniform.
- Let it rise about 30 min, knead again and let it rest again.
- Divide into 12 balls and let them rise.
- Flat each dough ball, place one spoon of filling, fold in half, seal the edge and for a ball.
- Repeat with remaining dough. Let them rest about 15 min.
- Steamer about 15 min.