*If no amount is specified, it's because you can put as much as you like!
- 2 Tablespoons of Anchovy Powder or A small handful of DRIED anchovies
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Shrimp paste
- Potatoes, cut into cubes.
- Onion, cut into chunks.
- Squash/Zucchini cut into pieces.
- Tofu, cut into little cubes.
- Korean Soybean paste, about 5 tablespoons min, or however you want. (or Miso paste can do.)
- Green onion.
- About 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- About 2 small green peppers, chopped.
- Salt + Pepper to season.
- Beef (I used steak pieces, cut thinly)
- Seafood (Can be octopus, squid, shrimps, mussels!)