- 1 pc flat fish cake ( cut small)
- 1/2 bag of rice cake stick (cut half)
- 1 carrot (slices)
- onion (slices)
- bean sprouts (boiled)
- 2 spring onion (cut stick)
- 2 tbsp korean chili paste (gochujang)
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 3 cups chicken stock
- Boiled chicken stock, add chili paste,paprika, sugar,and salt
- after boiled add fish cake and rice cake.
- Onces it's starting to boiled again, stir occasionally, add carrot,onions.
- Let it boiled and the sauce become thicken due to the starch of rice cake .
- after it's thicken, add spring onion, sesame oil and sesame seed for garnish.stir well
- serve with steam rice.