Couscous is a great multi-tasking food and this recipe is just one of my favorite combinations. It works as a great side for most dinners. Plus, I like to use mustard greens whenever possible.
1. Follow the directions for making couscous on the box (basically a 1:1 ratio of couscous and water).
2. While boiling the water, add your green peas, diced onion, curry powder, cumin, salt and pepper along with a little bit of olive oil.
3. After the peas and onions are tender, add the couscous. Remove from heat and let stand for 5-7 minutes.
4. In a frying pan, add enough sesame oil to coat the pan, heat and add the garlic.
5. Once the garlic is slightly browned, add the mustard greens (chopped into smaller pieces) to the mix and cook until bright green and slightly limp.
6. Now, add the mustard greens and garlic mix to your couscous, which by now has absorbed all the liquid in the pot. Fluff the mix lightly, serve warm.