- 500 grams of ground, lean pork
- 2 onions, cubed
- 2 table spoons of soy sauce
- dash of ground, black pepper
- 1 egg, whipped
- 2 table spoons of bread crumbs
- 1 table spoon of ground cumin
- 1 can of tomatoes
- 4 spoons of Chinese sweet chili sauce
- 3 table spoons of oil.
- Mix meat with one onion, soy sauce, pepper, cumin, bread crumbs and egg.
- Form small balls. Heat 2 spoons of oil, fry till golden.
- Remove from wok.
- Heat one spoon of oil, try remaining onion, add tomatoes, fry 5 min, add sweet chili sauce, continue frying 3 min.
- Return meat balls to the wok, fry 5 min.
- Serve with jasmine rice.