1 large chicken fillet, cut into strips
1 large portion instant egg noodles
Half a courgette, cut into matchsticks
Small carrot, cut into matchsticks
Half a small onion, sliced
3 tbsp sesame seeds
3 tbsp breadcrumbs
2 tbsp flour
1 egg, beaten
1) Cook the noodles according to the instructions. Drain, rinse with cold water and toss generously with sesame oil.
2) Mix the breadcrumbs and sesame seeds together.
3) Roll each of the chicken strips in flour, dip in egg, then roll in the breadcrumbs and sesame seeds.
4) Fry the coated chicken over a low heat, turning regularly. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
5) Stir fry the vegetables for 5 minutes, then add the noodles. Add some soy and oyster sauce to taste.
6) Return the chicken to the pan for a few more minutes before serving.