1. Whisk all crepes ingredient except fruits.
2. Heat pan, add a little oil, pour crepes mixture 1 spoon at a time. Swirl it to cover whole pan, let it cook till u see at the edge is roll up. Turn and cook 1 minutes.
3. Remove. set a side.
4. Mean while, in a sauce pan, add milk, sugar and cream cheese. In small heat stir till boiled and thicken.
5. In serving dish , place the crepes, add fruits and cream cheese sauce, roll to cover both side.
6. Sprinkle some powder sugar and garnish with some fruits. Serves.