**This is another great easy summer dessert! Make this dessert a day ahead of when you want to serve it, and let it set in the fridge over night. It is quick to make and I really like the fact that the ingredients are very much what you are likely to have at home already. Enjoy what's left of the summer!**
1. Take a sauce pan and whisk together the yolk and sugar until the mixture turns to a light yellow colour and slightly frothy.
2. Add the milk, lemon zest, orange zest and the cinnamon stick to the pan and place the pan over a low heat.
3. Stirring constantly until just thickened, and remove from the heat immediately. (The trick here is take the pot away from the heat as soon as you can 'feel' the mixture thickening. Other wise the mixture will start to separate and produce a slightly grainy texture, instead of a nice smooth custard.)
4. Remove the cinnamon stick and pour into ramekins. Leave to cool and let it set in the fridge over night, or for at least 3-4 hours.
5. Sprinkle each pot with a generous amount of sugar and use a blow torch to caramelise the sugar, and serve! ( If you don't have a blow torch, just turn your grill up to the highest setting and place the ramekins under the grill, close to the elements.)