I come up with this recipe when it's rainy Sunday afternoon, got nothing else in the fridge and too lazy to go out :P
How much potato do you need ? It kinda depends on what you have. When I made these, I use chat potatoes which are tiny, and I use about 5 - 6.
So of course if you have the normal sized one, you'll use less ( maybe 2-3)
1. Pre heat oven to 200 C
2. Slice the potatoes into desired thickness and boil until thoroughly cooked.
3. Cut the puff pastry into 4 pieces.
4. Brush the pastry with mustard, cranberry jelly.
5. Arrange cooked potatoes on top , season with salt & pepper, top up with cheese and sprinkle with some rosemary.
6. Repeat Step 4 - 5 until all the pastry are used up.
7. Before putting it into the oven, brush the top layer with a little bit of the cranberry jelly and sprinkle with some more rosemary.
8. Bake in the oven until it's golden brown.