6 ounces crab meat, minced
1/4 cup milk
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 cup orange bell pepper, diced
1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced
1/3 cup white mushrooms, sliced
1/4 cup tomato, chopped
3 green onions, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1. In a bowl, crack eggs and break up lightly with a fork. Add milk, paprika and salt. Mix well.
2. Add all vegetables and herbs to eggs and stir.
3. Using a small non-stick pan, heat olive oil and pour in egg mixture. Cook until edges brown slightly but middle remains loose, approx. 3-5 minutes.
4. Slide pan into an oven and bake at 375 degrees until set approximately 25-30 minutes.*
5. If desired, sprinkle with paprika and salt before serving.