- 1 medium courgette
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small bunch of dill
- 40g feta cheese
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, and more for brushing
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- a pinch of sea salt
- black pepper
1. Slice courgette lengthwise into 3 mm ribbons.
2. Smash garlic and combine with olive oil, water, lemon juice, half of the dill leaves, sea salt and black pepper.
3. Heat a griddle pan until very hot. Brush courgette with oil and cook on pan until soft and brown in some areas.
4. Marinate the grilled courgettes in the oil and lemon juice mixture for around 15 minutes.
5. Drain, toss the courgettes with more fresh dill leaves and crumbled feta cheese.