Please pardon the unsightly honey puddle, I took too long to get a picture. This recipe makes 6 mini pancakes.
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Stir in sugar.
2. Beat egg lightly and whisk in milk, yogurt and butter or oil.
3. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and pour in liquid. Stir to mix well with a spoon.
4. Stir in cottage cheese.
5. Heat some butter or vegetable oil (outside quantity stated in recipe) in a non-stick frying pan. Pour a ladleful of pancake batter into the pan and cook over a medium heat until brown and crisp. Flip over and cook the other side. Repeat until all the batter is used up.
6. Serve with chopped up fruits, yogurt and honey, or any other condiments you like.