4-6 cups cornflakes
2-3 tablespoons golden syrup
2 tablespoons butter, unsalted
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1. Melt butter and golden syrup in a heavy pot on the stove.
2. Add cocoa powder and stir until smooth and incorporated.
3. Pour in cornflakes. Make sure all cornflakes are covered with the syrup mixture.*
4. Line cupcake tin with liners and plop equal parts of sugary cornflakes in each liner.
5. Cool in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes before eating.
*We started with 4 cups of cornflakes and ended up adding another cup and a half. It all depends on your personal preference.