I gotten to know this dish from a friend of mine and fell in love with it..It looks like hard to do, but it is as easy as abc..Just follow this simple steps.
- Mix the ingredients marked in * in a bowl and marinate for 30mins.
- Heat wok with oil and add in the marinated chicken wings for 2-3mins until the skin turns a little brownish.
- Pour in the coke, dark soy sauce and 2 tbs of the remaining liquid from the marinate.
- Cover the wok and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and remove the lid.
- Cook until the liquid is thicken.
- Dish out and serve.