This is definetely jelly for adults :)
The bitterness of the coffee and creaminess of the milk is just perfect !
If you want to make it more adult, just add liquor like Frangelico, Brandy, etc to the coffee jelly.
To make the coffee jelly :
1. Soak the gelatine in 2tbs water, leave aside for few minutes to allow complete absorption.
2. In a pan, heat up the water and sugar until it just boils.
3. Add in the coffee, stir to combine then dump in the soaked gelatine.
4. Stir until the gelatine has completely dissolved.
5. Let cool a little and pour into cups.
6. Put into the fridge and allow to set before adding on the milk jelly layer.
To make the milk jelly :
1. As above, soak the gelatine in the water.
2. In a pan over low flame, heat the milk, cream and sugar until it starts to bubble on the sides.
3. Add in the gelatine and a dash of vanilla extract. Stir until the gelatine has completely dissolved.
4. Cool to room temperature before pouring it over the coffee jelly. (Tip : pour the milk jelly over the back of a spoon to prevent splashes )