Got this recipe from a friend & I can't wait trying it out with my own way - a little of modification based on what I have in my kitchen..I have never tried out any dishes with coffee so far, thus have no idea how the original taste like. The result wasn't that bad - it's 'finger licking good'! LOL. Try out!
- Marinade ribs with sesame oil, beer, salt & light soy sauce for about 10 mins. Place the rib in a separate bowl & keep the marinated sauce aside.
- Add 1/4 packet of instant coffee mix & corn flour to the ribs & mix well. Set aside.
- Add the remaining instant coffee mix to the sauce just now with some water.
- Heat oil & fry every surface of ribs until golden brown. Dish out in a plate.
- Add oil & stir fry garlic together with ginger until fragrant before adding the sauce. Heat to boil.
- Finally, pour the sauce on top of fried ribs.
* 2 servings.