- 1 Fresh or frozen piece of Cod
- 1 Large or 2 small cloves of garlic, chopped roughly
- 1 Large slice of green pepper
- 1 Large slice of Onion
- 1 Tablespoon of salt
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 Spring of Rosemary
- And a nice dab of butter:)
Get a nice sized piece of foil paper that will be good to make a pouch for the fish.
Add your fish in the center.
Add salt, chili powder, rosemary, onions, green pepper, garlic and place the butter right on top.
Make a pouch with the foil paper so that the fish is all tucked in and all sides are sealed.
Place in oven on a coking sheet at 400 degrees F, and let bake for 20 minutes. Open up the pouch a bit from the top and let cook for 10 more minutes
TIP: When serving, keep in foil paper. Open the top part and serve like that. It just seems like you are receiving a gift.