This actually creates more filling than you can fit into the potato halves but you can always just leave out half the potato flesh after scooping out, for another day.
- Boil the potatoes til just cooked, but not too soft. Drain and cool.
- Meanwhile, poach or grill the cod fillet til it flakes easily.
- Mix the fish flakes with the cheese, lemon juice and herbs.
- Halve the potatoes and carefully scoop out the flesh. Mix the flesh in with the fish mixture and season well.
- Place the empty potato halves onto a baking tray and scoop the fish potato mixture into each one.
- Scatter breadcrumbs over the top of each potato and grill for about 5-10 minutes.