- 1 can coconut milk
- pinch of salt
- regular sugar(depends how sweet u like)
- 2 package of agar-agar (non flavor)
- 1/4 cup shaves palm sugar ( add more if like sweet)
- 1 young coconut (meat, slice)
- In a pot, cook 1 package of agar-agar, follow the instruction of cooking and water measurement.
- after boiled add shaves palm sugar.
- Prepare a square 5" height glass pan, pour in the palm sugar agar-agar, add coconut meat.
- Let it cool down and almost set.
- In another pot, cook another package of agar-agar. Please note that if the instruction said need 3 cups of water, make sure measure coconut milk 3 cups, if its not enough add water to make it 3 cups.
- Add sugar depends on your taste, let it boiled and add pinch of salt.
- Remember every time cooking with coconut milk, put a pinch of salt to make it taste richer.
- After boiled, remove from heat, make sure the palm sugar agar is almost set, so you can pour in the coconut agar on top of palm sugar agar, so you have 2 layers of agar.
- Cool it down before put it in refrigerator for 1-2 hours till it chill.
- serve cold.