I was itching for something sweet at the time and I had some bananas and spring roll wrap available... :-) So simple but so tasty!
1. Quarter long bananas, by cutting them in half, then cut them lengthwise.
2. Dip them in water.
3. Mix a little golden brown sugar and white sugar together and sprinkle over top wet bananas.
4. Wrap in spring roll wrapping.
5. (Optional) Tap some water on spring roll and sprinkle sugar mixture over top. This will create less "clean" but sugary tops.
6. Deep fry until golden and transfer to paper towel on a plate to absorb oil.