Makes 1 loaf:
350g plain flour
250ml natural yogurt
125ml vegetable oil
2 tbsp vanilla extract
1 egg yolk 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
Dash of bicarbonate of sodaJuice and zest of half a large orange
Juice and zest of half a lemon
1 tsp lime zest
50g icing sugar
1 tbsp orange juice
1) Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
2) Beat the eggs with the sugar, adding in the vanilla and oil.
3) Sift in the flour, baking powder, bicarb of soda and a pinch of salt. Mix in the juices and zest.
4) Stir well, gradually folding in the yogurt.
5) Pour into a loaf tin and bake for an hour until you can stick in a skewer and pull it out clean.
6) Once it's cooled, whisk together the icing sugar and orange juice and drizzle over the cake.