- 2 loaves of bread, cut into 4 equal parts each
- 1 160g can Evaporated Full-cream Milk (I used Carnation brand)
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder, more if desired
- 1/2 tsp Olive oil, per side of the toasted bread
- Maple syrup, poured on top of the toasts
- Pour in the milk in a dish bowl.
- Dip one side of the bread into the milk dish.
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder over the dipped side.
- Fry the dry side of the bread. Make sure the heat is at low-medium only.
- When the side turns golden, flip to the other side. Add oil if necessary.
- When the other side turns golden, set aside.
- Finish the rest of the breads.
- Pour maple syrup on top of the cinnamon french toasts.
- Enjoy with a hot drink.