- 75 grams of butter
- 250 ml of milk
- 25 grams of yeast
- 75 grams of sugar
- half teaspoon of salt
- half teaspoon of cardamom
- 500 grams of flour
- 40 grams of melted butter
- 50 grams of sugar
- half spoon of cinnamon
- 1 egg
- sugar to sprinkle tops of buns
- Melt butter, add milk, mix, add yeast, miz till dissolve.
- Put the mixture in large bowl, add sugar, salt, cardamom, flour, knead the dough, cover the bowl with a cloth and keep it in warm for 30-40 min till it rise.
- Knead the dough once again, take half of it and roll it to form square, brush it with melted butter, sprinkle with sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Roll it up, cut slices 4 cm thick.
- Put each slice at the baking tray, keep it in warm for 30 min till rise, brush with blended egg and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake till golden brown, about 8 min, in preheated oven, in 250 degrees.