- 2 thin beef steaks
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp natural yogurt
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 100g bulgar wheat
- 500ml hot stock of your choice
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g sweetcorn
- Handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- Mix the cinnamon, oil and honey in a bowl. Add the steaks, turning to coat, then set aside.
- Add the bulgar wheat to a pan with the stock. Bring to the boil, then cover and leave to simmer for about 20 minutes until the stock is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, mix the yogurt with the garlic, cumin and ground coriander. Set aside.
- Grill the steaks to your liking, turning once.
- Stir the sweetcorn, tomatoes and coriander into the cooked bulgar wheat.
- You can either stir the yogurt mixture in with the bulgar wheat or spread on top of the steak to serve.