For a 9" tin (8-10 slices):
450g chopped turkey
100g dried cranberries
1 large handful of peas
Bit of butter
3 tbsp lemon juice
500g shortcrust pastry
1 beaten egg
Optional marinade for uncooked turkey
1 tbsp Chinese five spice
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp honey
1) Fry the turkey, onion and peas in a little butter and remove to cool. Add in the cranberries.
2) In a separate bowl, mix together the sausagemeat, breadcrumbs, lemon juice and thyme.
3) Heat the oven to 190 degrees C.
4) Roll out 2/3s of the pastry to fill the bottom and sides of a round pie dish.
5) Spoon in a layer of sausage stuffing, followed by the turkey mixture. Finish off with another layer of sausage stuffing.
6) Roll the rest of the pastry out to cover the top, using beaten egg to seal the edges and glaze on top. Use any leftover pastry to add some festive shapes on top!
7) Bake for about an hour til it goes golden brown.