- 200 grams of honey
- 2 table spoons of cane molasses
- 150 grams of sugar
- 40 grams of mix gingerbread spices (pimento, cumin, cinnamon, coriander, nutmeg, ginger, cardamom)
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 500 grams of flour
- 1 tea spoon of baking powder
- 1 egg white
- 50 grams of almonds
- Heat honey, molasses, sugar and spices, bring to boil.
- Remove mixture from the heat, add milk mix well.
- In large bowl sift flour mix with baking powder and add warm honey mixture, knead uniform dough.
- Roll out for 1 cm thickness, cut out shapes.
- Scramble egg white.
- Smear each gingerbread with egg white and garnish with almond flakes and raisins.
- Bake in preheated oven in 160 C degrees, till golden brown.