- 1 kg of cottage cheese, grounded
- 1 cup of sugar
- 8 eggs
- 1 package of vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- 150 grams of dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup of almonds
- Grind egg yolks with sugar for fluffy mixture.
- Combine cottage cheese with yolks & sugar mixture, add vanilla pudding (powder to add extra light texture to cheese cake).
- Whip egg whites and add to cheese mixture, mix gently add raisins.
- Pour into baking tray.
- Bake about 1 hour in preheated oven, 180 C degrees.
- Cool cheese cake.
- Melt chocolate, smear over the cheese cake and garish with almonds.