This is a dish that I learned in a canteen in Hong Kong, I had it twice and thought it was pretty good, but the one I had was too spicy so I decided to make my own more colorful with the same spices, but at the same time less spicy.
1. Marinate the shrimp anyway you like the night before.
2. While boiling the instant noodles, start cooking the peppers and onion in high heat.
3. Toss the marinated shrimp in.
4. While the shrimp is half done, throw in the instant noodles.
5. Now the trick here is to sprinkle the little msg filled packages of instant noodle seasoning with salt & pepper and some sesame oil.
6. If you don't want msg then you can use dried chicken broth with no msg.
7. Anyway the instant noodles will go from bland yellow to golden color now crack some eggs and add them.
8. When the eggs become cooked, you're done!