- Palourdes clams
- Chunk of chorizo, partly diced, partly sliced
- Diced bacon
- Tin of diced tomatoes
- White wine
1. Gently fry a handful of diced bacon. The fatty kind.
2. Add chopped shalots and clove of garlic. Sweat until golden.
3. Add diced chorizo and fry.
4. Add the tomatoes. Stir until hot. Add the sliced chorizo.
5. Add the clams, douse with white wine
6. Let simmer for a few minutes
7. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice
8. Stir in a handful of chopped cilantro
Serve with boiled potato and some crusty bread