- Grease a 12-hole muffin tray or line with cake cases
- Mix cocoa power with water, set aside
- Cream together the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Add the eggs, one by one
- Add cocoa mix and mix well.
- Fold in sifted flour and baking powder. mix well
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases
- Bake in the oven at 180c until cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Turn out onto a rack to cool.
- Whip cream until firm, add icing sugar and strawberry flavor, keep whipping until getting the right texture
- Add strawberries and whip more.
- Spoon frost onto the cakes.
- Leave to set before decorating with sliced strawberries.
Please note that I have not yet perfected the frost, the texture is too runny.