- 1 cup (all-purpose) flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (or cherries)
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup packed brown (demererra) sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup butter (salted), softened
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
1. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Mix in butter, then egg and vanilla.
3. Shape into balls, (about the size of a walnut), and bake at 350F (175C) for 8-10 mins or until edges appear slightly browned. They need to cool for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to finish. Needs to be eaten in a couple of days.