cuz my husband likes soften cookies, so i make this so many times. It's not too sweet too, i think all ages will love it~
1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees. prepare baking paper with cookie sheets.
2. In a big glass bowl, mix A part with hand mixer, until smooth, add B part in, beat well.
3. Sift C part together, then add into wet mixture. Beat well, but not overmix.
4. Pour chocolate chips into batter, stir evenly with wood spoon. Form batter into 24 pieces, and place them on the prepared cookie sheets, spaced well apart to allow room to expand during cooking.
5. Bake 10-12 minutes, until golden brown of the edge. Transfer the cookies to a wire rack and let cool before serving.