So.. my little sister asked me for some *yummi* Cupcakes for her team in church. Yap.. of course I baked something. These Chocolate Chip Cupcakes are actually not my favourites. But the rest of my family LOVED them sooo much.... I was really happy that the frosting was so amazing... not too hard or too soft. It's really easy to decorate the Cupcakes with this frosting! Decorate the Cupcakes with some sweet sugar hearts or whatever you can find in your kitchen. :) It's very easy and quick to make and bake them! Enjoy! (don't forget the coffee girl!)
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Line a 12 cup cake pan with cup cake papers.
- Crack the eggs into a cup and beat lightly with a fork.
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer for about 2 minutes, until it's light and creamy.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the cake cases.
- Add the Choc Chips and mix through.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until risen and firm to touch.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes and then transfer to a wire wrack.
- Allow to cool fully before icing.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the powdered sugar and cocoa - set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter until smooth. Then gradually beat in sugar mixture alternatelx with evaporated milk. Blend in vanilly. Beat until light and fluffy. If necessary, adjust consistency with more milk or sugar.
- Ice your cupcakes with this delicious frosting! Decorate with some sweet stuff and serve your guests with a Latte Macchiatto.