This is the ABSOLUTE
best chocolate cake you will ever eat, promise ;)
1. put the first 6 ingredients into a large mixing.
2. add the eggs, coffee, buttermilk, oil and vanilla.
3. beat on medium speed for 2 minutes...batter will be very thin
4. Pour into a greased and floured pan, I used a fluted tube pan....however two 9inch cake pans would work or a 9 x 12 baking dish.
5. Bake for 45 minutes to 60 minutes or until test done with a tooth pick (depends on what size pan you use on how long it will take) at 350F.
6. let cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing. Dust with powdered sugar and enjoy when completely cool