- 125g Butter
- 125g Dark Chocolate
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Superfine caster sugar
- 1 cup Plain flour
- 2 tbsp Self raising flour
- 3/4 cup chopped Pecan or Macadamia nuts
- Place butter and chocolate in a saucepan over very low heat. Stir until mixture is just smooth.
- Place eggs and caster sugar in a bowl and beat until is pale and thick.Fold in the chocolate mixture, sifted the flours and nuts through.
- Pour mixture into greased brownie tray or 20 cm square cake tin.
- Bake in a preheated oven 180c oven for 30 minutes or until the brownies are set.
- Allow it to cool and cut them to squares and served.
- Served with either whipped cream or some vanilla ice-cream. And a strong cup fresh brewed coffee.