Chocolate sponge cake:
- 3 eggs
- 50 grams of sugar
- 40 grams of wheat flour
- 20 grams of potato starch
- 20 grams of cocoa powder
- 40 grams of dark chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 300 ml of green tea (instant tea)
- 500 ml of yoghurt
- 5 tablespoons of sugar
- 4 tablespoons of black sesame
- 5 teaspoons of gelatin powder
- white chocolate for garnish
- Break eggs, divide whites from yolks.
- Whip whites, till they change into firm foam.
- Add sugar, bit by bit, keep whipping.
- Add yolks, one by one, continue to whip.
- Melt dark chocolate in microwave oven.
- When it cools down, add to eggs mixture.
- In separate bowl, sift flours, add cocoa powder and baking powder, mix well.
- Add flour to eggs mixture, bit by bit, mixing gently.
- Transfer dough to baking tray.
- Bake in preheated oven in 180 C degrees, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare tea using instant tea, add sugar and gelatin, mix well.
- Let it cool down, add yoghurt.
- Keep in fridge about 1 hour, when it's half set add sesame seeds and mix well.
- Cut chocolate cake in two. Arrange bottom layer of cake in the baking tray, pour in cream, cover with top layer of cake.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve sprinkled with white chocolate flakes.