- 500g minced meat (I used beef)
- 5 tomatoes, blanched, peeled and diced
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 can red beans
- chilli powder to taste
InstructionsThis dish is for my eldest daughter ;)!
- Heat some olive oil in a saucepan.
- Add minced meat. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring to break mince until brown. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tbs olive oil, add onion and garlic, stir, add diced tomatoes.
- Cook on medium heat until tomatoes are soft. Cover and reduce heat. Add tomato paste. Add some salt. Let simmer for about 15 mins.
Enjoy on hot tortillas or crusty bread :p!
- Add meat, stir, add drained beans. Add chilli powder to taste. Cover and let simmer for 15-20mins. (If it is a bit dry, add some water or stock and bring to the boil before letting simmer.)