InstructionsSuper fast and healthy recipe when you're in a hurry.
- Heat up your wok and sesame oil
- Add the onion and garlic and cook on medium heat until onions are clear (don't burn the garlic!)
- Pop in your meat, half of the ginger, dash of soy sauce and chili flakes and cook until meat is almost cooked through (maybe 3-5 mins) while constantly stirring.
- Add the capsicum and the rest of the ginger and cook for another minute or two (you'll know when the meat's ready).
- Serve on rice (Brown's good)
Hopefully if the stars are all inline you'll have a quick dish that tastes really fresh, clears the sinuses and leaves some calories for you to use on dessert.