- 150 grams of chinese wheat noodles
- 1 small onion, chop in half and sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, cubed
- 1 small carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup of winter bamboo shoots, sliced
- 1 cup of sliced Napa Cabbage
- 1 table spoon of oil
- 2 table spoons of Chili flavour black beans - I have used Lao Gan Ma brand
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Heat oil in wok, fry onion, add carrot and green pepper, continue 3 min, add winter bamboo, continue stir-frying 3 min, add cabbage, continue 2 min.
- Add cooked noodles, mix well, fry 2 min and add chili black bean sauce, mix again and serve.