- Chicken (one piece of leftover drumstick, leg, breast, or whatever from last night's BBQ.)
- Butcher knife / cleaver
- Garlic (one clove)
- Tortilla wrap / flatbread
- Lettuce (one blade, cut into pieces the size of a Compact Flash card)
- Frying pan
- Soya sauce, teriyaki sauce, or whatever sauce you like.
1. Cut up chicken into pieces. Remove skin, fat, bones.
2. Add chicken to frying pan with oil on medium-high heat. Remove from heat source when brown. Add chicken pieces onto a flatbread.
3. Chop up one clove of garlic into tiny pieces. Brown for a few seconds.
4. Add garlic to chicken.
5. Wash and cut lettuce into Compact Flash Card-sized pieces. Add about 7 pieces.
6. Add other things like celery leaves, swiss cheese bits, mushrooms, grated cheese, grated carrots, anything you can think of :D
7. Fold it up (may be hard if you've never done it before...but find ways to fold it so that nothing falls out...hint: fold the bottom to create a "pocket").