- 2 chicken breasts, chopped or sliced in to pieces
- 2-3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1-2 stalks of lemongrass chopped finely
- 2 tbsp olive oil (vegetable can work too)
- 2 gloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp of ginger chopped
- A couple of chilies
- Scallions (Green onions)
- Combine sugar with soy sauce in a bowl and mix until sugar is mostly dissolved.
- Place the lemongrass, oil, garlic and ginger into the bowl.
- Add the chicken pieces and mix until it's all nice and coated. Place it in the refrigerator for a while, about 1-2 hours to let it marinate.
- Heat a pan up and get that chicken mixture into it. Add the chilies. Cook for about 5-10 minutes or until it's done.
- Serve with rice and top it with some scallions.