- 1 lb of chicken wings.
- Paprika, Salt and pepper, cayenne pepper and garlic powder. (Adjust to your liking, I put about one big tablespoon of garlic powder...)
- Cooking oil
- 1 Cup of hot sauce (I use Frank's red hot lol.)
- 3/4 cup butter
* For spicier wings, add more hot sauce and reduce the butter. For milder, reduce the hot sauce and some butter.Honey-garlic BBQ sauce:
Lemon salt + pepper:
- 1 cup of BBQ sauce of your choice. (I used bulls eye)
- A teaspoon of minced garlic or a dash of garlic powder.
- 2-3 tablespoons of honey
- 1/4 cup of lemon
- Salt and pepper to sprinkle.
'Kay, I lied. There's actually two sauces and one other way to do it. I only did this because we used to eat at a wing restaurant we liked so much and I decided to make it for my brother. :p
The three "sauces" are: Buffalo, Honey-garlic BBQ and Lemon Salt + Pepper. Enjoyyy.
As for the sauces... mix the ingredients together depending on the sauces you want to use, toss with freshly fried wings and ENJOY!
- Add the flour and the seasonings together. Roll the wings into the mixture, coating it at least 5 times. (You could also coat three times, put in fridge for two hours, then coat another two times.)
- In shallow pot or deep fryer, deep fry in oil till it becomes nice and crispylicious.
- Drain on paper towel.
* The ones on the picture are lemon s&p. Enjoyy.