- 1/2 cup of yoghurt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander
- pinch of ground cardamon
- pinch of turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 500 grams of chicken breast, cut into pieces
- 1/2 red bell pepper, choped roughly
- 1 tomato, choped roughly
- 1/2 onion, choped roughly
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- handful of cashews
- 3 medium tomatoes, skin removed
- 1 large onion, finely choped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of garam masala
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Mix marinate ingredients, place chicken inside, coat it throughly and refrigerate overnight.
- Use 1/3 of marinate for vegetables (tomato, onion, bell pepper)
- Remove chicken from marinate and grill 8 minutes, turn and add vegetables, continue grilling about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat oil, fry ginger, garlic and onion, about 5 minutes.
- Add bit of water and remaining spices, mix well and continue simmering.
- Blend caschews with tomatoes and add to the frying pan, simmer 20 minutes.
- Add grilled chicken with vegetables, mix well, let it simmer 5 minutes more.
- Serve with naan of rice.