1. Brine the chicken in salt water.
2. Add oil to a hot pan and cook the eggs. Remove and set aside for later.
3. Add the vegetable oil and sesame oil to a hot pan. Add the garlic, shallots, and onions and let saute a bit. If using coriander powder add it to the oil. Fresh cilantro can be added with the rice later.
4. Add in the rice and coat with the oil. Once loosened up a bit add the soy sauce and oyster sauce. You can add salt and pepper if you feel it needs it. Finally mix in the eggs and nira.
5. Preheat oven to 170-180 degrees Celcius. Slice the chicken thin and pound down using saran wrap over the surface of the chicken.
6. Spoon fried rice into middle of chicken and fold using a toothpick to hold together if necessary. Coat chicken with a little sesame oil.
7. At to oven covering with foil. Cook for 15-20 minutes. Remove foil covering toward the end to brown the top.