1 tbsp fast yeast
1 tsp sugar
6 tbsp warm water for yeast
3 cups flour
1/3 tsp vegetable oil
½ cup yogurt
1 scrambled egg for surface
240 gms chicken nuggets.
4 tbsp oil for frying.
¼ cup ketchup.
½ tsp cumin
½ tsp coriander
1. Mix the yeast, sugar and the warm water and keep it in a warm place.
2. Mix the flour, oil and salt well, add the yogurt and mix them well, add the yeast and warm water and mix till it becomes proper (does not stick to the hand) then leave it for 1 hour till it becomes ready.
3. Cut the chicken nuggets to small cubes, and fry in the oil till it gets a little red.
4. Add the ketchup, cumin, and the coriander to the chicken, mix them and leave it for 3 minutes on light fire, then remove and leave to cool.
5. Spread knead with a rolling pin until it becomes (1/2 cm thick) then use a pastry cutter or cup to cut it into round shapes.
6. Take each piece and put the chicken stuffing on half of it, then fold the other part making it as half a circle, fold the edges and press them by a fork to seal the chicken inside.
7. Make small holes on the face using the fork and place in an oven tray lightly oiled. Beat the egg, and brush the surface then bake for 15 minutes, then put on the upper heat until the face gets a red color.
8. Take it out, cover with a sheet of cloth to keep it fresh till it cools.