275g Puff Pastry
300gm cubed chicken pieces
25gm mushroom or chicken soup (packet)
100 g sliced canned mushroom
1 big onion
1 beaten egg (for egg wash)
1. Marinate the chicken pieces with a dash of salt, pepper, basil and add the content of the soup packet.
2. Slice the onions to small pieces. Heat up pan and grease with butter. Sautee onions in pan.
3. Add in marinated chicken pieces and leave to cook. Add sliced mushroom.
4. Add enough water to make it creamy. If it's too salty, add a little bit of flour.
5. Line your pie dish with the puff pastry.
6. Fill the puff pastry with the cream of chicken. Top it with the remaining pastry left.
7. Glaze pastry with egg wash.
8. Bake in preheated oven at 170°c for 20 minutes.