- 3 big
onions (chopped slices)
- 4 tbsp
- 1 ¼ kg
boiled chicken (boneless)
- 1 ½ cups
- 4 tbsp Sumac
- 250 g
“Fillo” thin dough layers
- Put the onion in a pot, then add the olive oil
and salt, then put it on the fire with stirring until the onion become little
- Cut the chicken to small pieces then add it to
the onion and keep it on the fire for three minutes.
- Add the rice then the sumac and stir, then
remove it from the fire.
- Oil a pan with olive oil, then put 200 grams of
Fillo in the pan covering the bottom leaving the edges of the Fillo outside the
- Pour the mixture in the pan, then cover the
surface by the remaining Fillo then turn the sides on the uncovered mixture and
spray the surface with olive oil.
- Put it in the oven (medium heat) for twenty
minutes then put on the upper until it becomes little bit brown.
- Take it from the oven and turn it in the dish