- 2 chicken breast halves
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh rosemary
I created this dish one day when someone gave me a big batch of fresh rosemary. It's fragrant, savory and a breeze to make. Don't overcook the chicken!
1. Brown chicken in 2 tbsp of the butter until chicken is almost done. Remove chicken and keep it warm.
2. Add remaining butter, onions and garlic. Saute a few minutes until onion is transparent.
3. Add wine, chicken stock and rosemary and bring to a boil. Reduce the liquid by half, adding back the chicken a few minutes before done to re-heat.
4. Serve chicken with sauce spooned over the top.